Friday, June 3, 2011

Insanity Fit Test

Alrighty, so today (Friday) was a full day of work starting with an amazing workout in the AM at the wellness center. After that I worked with Cycling until I had to leave, ate some lunch, and then worked at the wellness center basically from 12 to 5 (took a 15 minute break from 330-345) and then went grocery shopping with Justin and Sarah Cason to provide pointers and such and grab some more stuff that I needed for food. After shopping was finished, the three of us did day one of Insanity - the FIT TEST! I have not done the Fit Test since sometime last year so I was not sure how my results now would compare to then. They were actually really good I think - although I would like to increase my numbers, of course. Justin and Sarah are going to do the full Insanity program - I cannot wait to see the transformation!


Switch Kicks: 124

Power Jacks: 91

Power Knees: 125

Power Jumps: 85

Globe Jumps: 16

Suicide Jumps: 26

Push-Up Jacks: 40

Low Plank Oblique: 96


I was hurting so bad - but it was good to feel that hurt again. It made me realize that I need Insanity: The Asylum if I want to take myself to the next level. I will have it sometime very soon :)


Upon finishing the Fit Test, Justin and I made a hearty and healthy homemade

pizza. So delish - commercial pizza stores, eat your heart out ;) Just has joined the Flab2Fab Fitness Challenge I have created, and has also become a Team BeachBody Coach! He is super excited about Shakeology, Insanity, P90X, the support system that Team BeachBody provides and is looking forward to moving up to Emerald to get that beautiful GrEeN pIn (and further rank advancements, too, of course!!) :)


Anyways, it has been a very busy week since the Flab2Fab program has begun. I will provide more details and how things are going this weekend when I am somewhat able to 'relax' and take a break from working - although I work tomorrow and Sunday so my next day off will HOPEFULLY be next Sunday. Fingers Crossed!


Cheers peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment