Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Been a while

So I realize it has been a couple weeks since I posted.. but a lot has happened in those two weeks.

I just finished my term at Kaplan... on to another one, in two weeks. I attended the Team BeachBody Game Plan Event in Elk Grove last week! It was awesome. So many amazing people there, and the Shakeology samples were to die for. YUM! I am now an Emerald Team BeachBody Coach... on the road to Ruby, then Diamond!

So I have been including Shakeology into my diet since I first got it a couple weeks ago. I definitely feel more energy at work, especially. I love how versatile Shakeology is, how you can add fruit to it or anything, really, and it tastes amazing... like a dessert, but actually has the nutritional value of like 5 salads and then some other amazing nutritional values, too! It is truly amazing becasue it makes the body full!

I received 250 Marathon Bars the other day.. 2 BIG boxes. They are pretty good, of course I test tried them. That's what they are there for, and to pass out at events, etc. Thanks Marathon Bars!

I had two days off in a row on Monday and Tuesday. That was the first time that had happened in weeks... it felt weird. Megan and I went to Raging Waters waterpark on Tuesday. It was nice and hot out, and we both caught some sweet rays, but the water was ridiculously cold! Weird!

Anywho, off to get ready for work shortly. Until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment