Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Ideas


My name is William Gates and I am trying to create a blog for the third time... Third time's a charm, right!? Yes!

I am a full-time student, full-time employee at Fleet Feet Sports, and full-time athlete, and more.

2010 has been a good year for me so far, I have done a bunch of things that I have not done before... I set a new 5K PR, I ran a 10K, completed 2 half marathons, completed a few triathlons, completed a duathlon, completed the "world's toughest half" IronMan, and got a couple sweet little sponsors:

Brooks RunningFleet Feet SportsMarathon Ba
rs


Hoping to get a few more here soon. I have gotten quite a bit of top age group results and good overall results, as well.

I am studying to get my Bachelor's Degree in "Health and Wellness"! It is good because I love fitness! I need to be involved with health and fitness and racing because it is what makes me better!
I am going to become a BeachBody Coach because I think it will be a great way to start using my knowledge from my academics and experience as an athlete. I want to help people achieve their fitness and health goals and this is going to be a stellar way to do it!
I have to thank (Mom) Lorraine Gates* and James P. Manganiello** for getting me really interested in Team BeachBody. I have to thank my family and Megan (a.k.a. Megatron!) for giving me support :)

I am going to do my best to document my journey, my training for IronMan Louisville, and everything in between.

Oh man, I just accidently clicked the page out and thought I lost everything I had typed, but when I came back, it was auto-saved. Thank goodness for autosave! WHEW!

Until next time...

-William

*Lorraine's Blog: http://tryumph215.blogspot.com/ and http://gates2fitness.weebly.com/index.html
**James' Blog: http://irefuse2quit.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment