Saturday, February 19, 2011

Busy

Well, the title of this post sums it up. It's been crazy the past couple weeks. I have not had much time to hang out with friends besides the roommates because of work, training, and then by the time I get to my room, I'm drained. Sorry to those people who I've been absent from lately. I've been trying to organize things and create some sort of routine that includes lots of friend time, but it doesn't work so well when I'm wiped out. Today, spent about 6 hours working at the HWC between office stuff, personal training with Penny!, and Awesome Abs, and then like 3.5 hours at the HWC playing racquetball and working out. Legit.

Anywho, Lindsey Wilson Collegiate Cycling Races this weekend include: Team Time Trial, Road Race, and Criterium. More excited than nervous. I am doing the Men's B TTT, and Men's C Road Race and Criterium. I know, I know... Men's C? for real? Yeah, for this race... it's been TWO years almost since my last road race, PLUS I am racing on an aluminum cyclocross bike
compared to most people who race carbon road bikes... Yeah. I am looking at it as a challenge, but mainly as fun. If all goes well this weekend, I'll probably end up upgrading to Men's B (Cat 3) but I'm not putting any pressure on myself. Just FUN for me, please.... oh and Warm weather is a plus ;)

Spring Break approaches closer and closer and I still am not 100000% percent sure what I am doing. And it's kind of exciting. I may be going to Jekyll Island, but I may not! I'll know the week before break. Awesome Abs class has jumped in attendance numbers. This week, 34 people have come. Monday was 20 and tonight (Wednesday) was 14, if I am recalling correctly. THAT ROCKS! Free attendance for Lindsey Wilson students, sooooo LWC students come to group fitness classes at the HWC!!

I've also been working on getting my finances in order.. slowly but surely. Makes me feel sophisticated and successful, in some sort of way..... buttttttt I'm out for now. have to finish some Senior Seminar posts for class. Yay.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment