Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back at it.

Sorry, I know... been falling behind. But back on it.
One of my workouts from the past couple days (Saturday) was a beastly workout!:
16x3 pull ups
25x3 plyo push-ups
20x3 dips
50x3 dumbbell swings @30lbs
20X3 plyo box jumps
20x3 myotactic crunches
25x3 flipped bosu push-ups

Then, after the workout, I did this foam-roller push up challenge that Mom challenged me to! here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTqYtvYMd_w

Sunday's workout was this:
20x2 one-arm-elbow assist push-ups
20x2 knee plank crosses
15x2 knee hold pull ups
20x2 plate press squat @45lbs
20x2 landmines @90lbs
15x2 one-arm kettleball swing @16lbs (each arm twice)
40x2 mason twist + press @16lbs

and I did about SIX 30 second sprints on the treadmill at 12MPH (5:00/mile) @ 2.0 incline with 15 seconds rest in between... it felt REALLLY EASY!

I am very excited about this semester already. I have met some incredible new people who make me smile and are a bunch of fun. Remember that girl I mentioned in a previous post.. I talked to her and didn't completely screw it up. WOO! It's all good in the hood.

Anywho... I created the first "Muscle of the Week" flyer for the Wellness Center-the Bicep. I took pictures of starting and ending positions and created a document with pictures for demonstration. Next step is to create a video demonstration... Oh, it's coming, so be ready! Boo-Yah!

"Bring it on world. It is always recess and you are my playground." - Me

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment