Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fitness as my witness

Lately, I have been having a great time training people, however, I have come to the conclusion that I am not quite sure how to train myself. It may sound stupid, but to me it makes sense because the people I am helping are training towards a generic goal of getting in better shape, losing some weight and toning up. That's simple for me to gauge what works and what does not work, so their training routines are easy to work with. Trying to work on myself has become an issue because I do not have a set "goal" anymore with what I want to exactly do with my fitness....

I do not want to pursue professional level cycling. I am not sure about pursuing professional level in triathlons. Frankly, I do not know what to do! I need help in finding my niche.... again.

Open to suggestions :)

1 comment:

  1. Why at this point, do you have to have any particular goal other then health & wellness and finishing you degree! Enjoy what you are doing and let the "niche" find you!! Love what you do, and do what you love!!! XoXo

    ReplyDelete