Thursday, January 20, 2011

Booonnnk!

I was supposed to meet Justin at the Wellness Center at 6AM for a workout... alarm was set. Somehow it did not go off (gotta love technology) and I woke up at 730 on my own, but the funny thing was that when I looked at my phone after I woke up I had a text from Justin saying that he had slept through his alarm, too! How ironic! The day went on.

Had my first two classes of the semester today - Managerial Accounting followed by Facility Management. Both of those classes will be fun :) I have not met with my Sports Management or Pre-Capstone class yet.. those will come next week.

After classes were over there was Cycling team DODGEBALL! That was exhausting and fun, and wow, shoulders were hurttting! An absurd amount of snow fell, too, BOO! The cafeteria food did not hold me over after dinner, because there was nothing of quality there, as I kind of BONKED (ran out of energy) after I went swimming with Mikayla. I felt fine while swimming, it was the hour of racquetball with Justin and Josh that I felt the bonk. My game was WAYYYY off. I came back an made a good size bowl of oatmeal with peanut butter and a banana! Feelin' goood now! Ready for FRIDAY! BOOYAH!

There will be more pictures and videos soon, regarding a plethora of things. :)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment